Donating to the Seattle Peace chorus not only helps bring the messages of peace and understanding to our communities and world, it’s also easy to do! We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, so donations are tax-deductible. Our identification number is 91-1380540.
Seattle Peace Chorus has ongoing expenses that make possible our performances and advocacy for peace and justice. All active members support the chorus with their dues and by volunteering.
- $20-100 per singer pays for our scores
- $50 per concert pays for printing tickets
- $50 per concert pays for our sound guy, who sets up microphones and speakers
- $150-600 pays for a soloist or musician
- $350 pays for recording a concert
- $700 pays for our concert program
- $500-1000 per concert pays for a church or concert hall
You may donate either through Patreon, PayPal, or by mailing a note and your check to Seattle Peace Chorus, P. O. Box 30152, Seattle, WA 98113-0152.
Become a patron of Seattle Peace Chorus by pledging a monthly donation on Patreon.com:
Click on the button below to donate for our annual fundraiser on Auctria. Thank you for helping to support the Seattle Peace Chorus.
In addition to making a donation, you can also:
- Ask your employer for a matching donation.
- Donate services (printing, copying).
- Spread the word:
- Invite SPC members to speak to your group about places we’ve traveled such as Cuba and Venezuela.
- Tell someone about the Seattle Peace Chorus.
- Share our website with a friend.
- Share information about upcoming concerts.